Swiss Medtech Award
The Swiss Medtech Award will be presented as part of the Swiss Medtech Day for the first time on 12 June 2018. The award recognizes outstanding achievements in the Swiss medical technology industry. The CHF 50,000 prize endowment has been donated by Institut Straumann AG, the Lichtsteiner Foundation, and Ypsomed AG.
- Has your company created new jobs in the past 24 months; or
- Have you successfully launched new medical devices with proven patient benefits; or
- Are you developing solutions that lead to cost savings or increased efficiency in healthcare; or
- Are you pioneering the development of groundbreaking technologies or processes?
If so, you are a perfect candidate for the first Swiss Medtech Award! Your detailed application documents can be submitted until 28 February 2018. The evaluation process lasts from March to June and culminates with the ceremonial presentation of the award at Swiss Medtech Day on 12 June 2018.
Download the terms and conditions and application form - and apply. Please note the criteria for the Swiss Medtech Award listed in the regulations. All documents must be submitted no later than 28 February 2018 to:
Please contact Peter Biedermann if you have any further questions.
+41 31 330 97 73
Conditions of participation
|Reglement / Règlement / Regulations|
|Bewerbung / Formulaire de candidature / Application form|
|Teilnahmebedingung / Condition de particip. / Condition of particip.|
- Lukas Märklin, Straumann AG
- Hans Ulrich Lehmann, Ypsomed AG
- Lutz Nolte, Innosuisse
The Swiss Medtech Award is sponsored by: