The Swiss Medtech Day will be accompanied by a tabletop exhibition, offering space for exhibitors to showcase their company's products and services. All tabletops will be allocated by the "First Come, First Serve" principle.
|Tabletop exhibition (incl. 1 free admission)||CHF 1'800.-|
Each exhibition place (approx. 1.5x1.5m) will include one table, two chairs and power connection.
Poster Session & Science Slam - presented by CTI/Innosuisse
All posters that have any link to medical engineering and can be related to any of the four innovation fields below are admitted to the poster session and to the selection process for the science slam:
- New Technologies
- Product innovations
- Process innovation
- Innovative business models
A jury representing research and industry will review all submitted posters and select the best eight posters for the science slam. The jury’s criteria are:
- Degree of Innovation
- Market demands
- Economic potential
The science slam will take place in the plenary room. The eight nominees present their projects during three minute pitches to the audience. The winner will subsequently be elected by the audience’s live voting.
Why participating in the poster session?
- You present your poster in the forum of the Swiss Medtech Day to 600 to 700 medtech experts from Switzerland and abroad.
- You have the chance to discuss your project with experts from industry and science.
- You will get valuable input from stakeholders.
Participation conditions and dates
- The participation is open to all projects of medical engineering. The poster topic must be able to be allocated to one of the four innovation fields (see above).
- All posters need to be submitted in English.
- Submissions are accepted until 9 March 2018. You are required to hand in the «Poster Session Submission» and the «Poster Template».
- Two participants per poster receive a free entry to the event (Please don’t forget to register everyone attending the event).
- Please bring your printed poster to the event.